Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Success Story Living Jillian...

Living Jillian has proven to be life-changing for me. I have never felt better! I have a tremendous amount of energy, drive and spunk to fulfill my life-purpose! I have wasted enough time and energy for the past five years, struggling relentlessly with my health and emotional well-being. I have fought my way through the trenches of the following symptoms:

Weight-gain
Bloated/ Swollen
Hypothyroidism
Major Hormonal Imbalances
Manic Depression/ Anxiety Attacks brought on by Stress
Over-Taxed Adrenal Glands and DHEA Levels in the 2,050 Range.
Low self-esteem
Sluggish, Fatigue
Foggy Brain/ Short-term and Long-term Memory Loss
Overeating/ Under-eating
Eating Disorders
Acne
Muscle Tension
Intestinal Tract Problems
Infertility and Missed Menstrual Cycles
Hair Loss
Migraine Headaches

I was convinced, that I was doomed and that there was no doctor or guru out there that could change my mind! Nothing could fix the laundry-list of symptoms I faced, daily, at such a young age. So, I decided to take matters in to my own hands and it WORKED!

I began my own diary called, The Secret Life of a Self- Destructor, discussing all of the ways in which I have self-sabotaged myself over the years by overeating, under-eating, lack of sleep, alcohol consumption, diet and energy drinks, sugar-free everything, exercising compulsively and thus getting no where.

I continued to cling to my secret body-image problems; something that I would not dare reveal to the world; especially not my weekly clients, until now.

I mean, what would these people think if I’m sitting here telling people how to be fit and I, myself couldn’t even take control of my own life? Don't get confused, I was super, disciplined with my diet and workout regimen and STILL wasn’t getting results. I felt humiliated, embarrassed and knew that there was a missing link.

You see, it was never about the weight-loss and my body-image; that was only a distraction I used to feel alive and in control. It was my life that needed readjusting.

The biggest lesson I learned is that most, if not all of my symptoms, were caused by both emotional and physiological issues that could have been avoided if I would have known what I know now!

I promise to provide all of my readers and supporters with the most current, breakthrough research Jillian unveils for weight loss, hormones and lifestyle diets. I truly admire Jillian and respect the stand she is taking for this nationwide health epidemic.

Please feel free to give me any useful feedback and any other additional comments or questions you have. I look forward to hearing from all of you out there who are desperate for the ultimate inspirational jump-start that will change your life forever.

I am known as the toughest trainer, like Jillian, and I never intend on lowering my standards. I believe that my story and journey will lift your spirit and change your old-way-of-thinking for good.

Living Jillian has changed my life and she’s about to transform yours too…!

Julianna LoCascio
Living Jillian
Certified Personal Trainer
Fitness Guru, Health Expert,
and Life Coach



No comments:

Post a Comment