Thursday, October 22, 2009

And Living Jillian was born...

Today, I am not an avid fitness junkie and health Nazi for nothing! I have built, from the ground-up, a rock-solid and successful business as a personal trainer and health advocate these last few years. I am completely passionate and deeply driven by my work but there is still something missing…

Oh yes, my writing and producing skills.

To tell you the truth, I have continued to write through out the years but I have failed to share my unique insight with the world for one conclusive reason; by simple lack of confidence. I had it in my head that no one would want to listen to some young girl who thinks she’s fat and has no clue what FAT is!

You may be thinking,

“This girl can't help me! She has no clue what I've been through!”

Think again.

First of all, I don’t ‘help’ people I support and guide them to leading a healthy lifestyle. I see the word “help” as cop-out and a form of co-dependency that will not be life-altering.

And no, I have never been in the "obese category" but I can promise you one thing, I must have been fat person in a past-life.

What can I say, I am truly passionate about obese people and I know that I can give all of you a major jump-start in your weight-loss journey.

Secondly, speaking in past tense about what you have been through is not going to change what you are today. (Hence, my favorites quote, "We can not become what we need to be by remaining what we are." -Max DuPree)

With that said…

It has NEVER been about the “by-product a.k.a. your voluptuous physique” causing your current weight-gain and health problems.

It has NEVER been about the kids that teased you in school nor what people think of you today.

These things have nothing to do with why you haven't won this battle.

It has ALWAYS been about how you feel about yourself.
Self-love and acceptance is the main issue here and science plays a major role too!

Something got you to this point of hopelessness and that’s where I come in.

There are actual actions you can take right NOW to reverse this self-destructive behavior and feel good again!

For starters, think about all of the POSITIVE aspects of your life right now!

And NEVER I mean, NEVER Give up on 'you'!

You must trust the process!

You throw in the towel? Game over!

So, as I was saying…

I would get so frustrated and I began reading everything I could get my hands on from self-help books and inspirational successes stories to modern-day Christian readings and then I came across, Jillian Michael’s from The Biggest Loser and that’s when my entire life transformed in to something worth sharing.

I was so determined to get well!

I was not going to feel self-defeated for one more day!

I was no longer going to feel like a ‘door-mat’ that anyone could come and wipe their muddy feet on!

So, I am fully committed to revealing my case-study in dedication to all the women out there who feel hopeless and unhappy. I don't care if you are trying to lose ten pounds or two-hundred pounds I can give you ALL of the tools and knowledge to feel youthful and exuberant again!

I am committed to standing side-by-side with Jillian by teaching you how to symphonize your hormone levels, trim away the armor you’ve been wearing for so long, and say good-bye to the person with the low-self-esteem and love handles. I refuse to help that person because it was NEVER you to begin with!

You get to reclaim your true identity. Finally!

I have now set out on a journey to do everything Jillian! I have been empowered and uplifted by her teachings and I have followed her advice to the tee. I have seen every TV appearance, You Tube videos, and, you better believe, I have followed-up on all of her unique tips and tricks she shares on Biggest Loser, every Tuesday night at 7 p.m. on NBC.

I receive daily “Losing it with Jillian!” e-mails and I follow her religiously on twitter and facebook.


I have also successfully completed her "Making the Cut" : The 30 Day Diet and Fitness Plan for the Strongest, Sexiest You.

And most recently I have completed her 30-Day Shed Program on, Cardio Max and her recently released Power Sculpt DVD. Next, I plan to take a chance at her "Hot Bod in a Box" designed to make high intensity interval training a synch.

No, I am not a stalker or crazed fan, I am merely a student-in-training being mentored by a public fitness-icon. I have never been driven to follow a celebrity or famous person until now! Jillian is actually doing something transformational for the world! She changed my life, in a VERY REAL way and now I have the information and tools to pay it forward.

I have helped countless people lose weight, inches and body-fat by using her training techniques and healthy-living findings. And best of all, I continue to teach people how to regain their self-confidence from within, sleep like babies and eat clean, wholesome foods for "energy-sake".

Like Jillian always says, “If it didn’t come from the ground and it doesn’t have a mama, don’t eat it.”

I have decided to start this blog, Living Jillian, for all of the skeptics out there, intrigued or inspired, but not fully convinced, in adopting Jillian's life-altering solutions. she has in her hands years of research that have transformed her own life and now millions of others.

So,
No more excuses!
No more exceptions and entitlement-drama!
No more "I'll start tomorrow."

Get-up out of your chair and start doing something for yourself, for once!






Julianna LoCascio
Living Jillian
Certified Personal Trainer
Fitness Guru,
Health Expert,
and Life Coach



No comments:

Post a Comment